Retail and Distribution
Response Computer Group has developed an order entry application to meet the specialized needs of building suppliers, hardware stores, distributors, and point of sale customers. It incorporates over 25 years of experience and ideas accumulated from working with businesses like yours. It was designed for ease of use and accuracy while providing critical and timely information to help you manage your business. Please review the comprehensive feature list below:
- The product is immediately available for OSAS 7.5.
- Please call if you have a need for older versions. We have many successful installs ranging from OSAS version 6.x to current.
- Bad Check List - The system maintains a list of customers who are not allowed to pay with a check.
- Complete Order History - Allow to bring up history orders within the current order session. Re-print the receipt or invoice.
- Enhanced Price & Availability - User based price default. Show inventory quantities based on order status, in-bound transfers, out-bound transfers, in-bound RMA, etc.
- Item Import - Import new inventory items (item #, description, UOM, category, sell price, weight, cost).
- Job Tracking – Sales Orders can reference a Job ID to help keep track of sales and billing information for your customers. The system displays open invoices sorted by Job, with subtotals by Job. The cash receipts entry screen will display the Job for easy application of payments. The ATB and customers statements can be sorted and subtotaled by Job.
- Location Transfers – Item transfers are processed through POS. The system will print a Picking Slip that will later be verified when the goods are received. An optional transfer cost can be automatically applied to each transfer based on: a) minimum fixed charge or b) percent of total cost. Prints transfer journal and updates G/L accounts.
- Ninety-nine payments per order.
- On-line back order split - After an order is verified the system creates a new order with the remaining un-shipped items.
- Order Activity "Tattle Tales" - Track user name/data/time/TID when various functions are performed - entered, verified, post, delete, print invoice, print acknowledge, etc.
- Order Activity Report - Prints line items with G/P% too low or high, no item #, deleted items, credit override, etc.
- Order Search - Search current and history files. Can use keywords, Job name, etc.
- Print AR Statements - Option to re-print the unpaid invoices from history.
- Quote by Job – Assign a quote to a particular job ID. Pricing and quantity sold for this job is controlled by this quote.
- Special Order Processing – Within POS, the system will allow creation of a temporary item number, prompting for sell price, cost, g/l code. The system will prompt to create the P.O. and print the P.O. The Purchase Order shows the Customer ID, Sales Order Number, and Batch for cross-referencing. Drop Shipments: customer ID, Ship TO ID, or manually enter.
- Supervisor Authorization – Alerts POS clerk when the credit limit is exceeded. A supervisor with proper access codes must then approve the sale. A log file and report tracks activity. The system has both high and low levels of credit override.
- Terminal Based Defaults – Tracks location ID, Batch ID, POS printer assignments, and cash drawer codes by terminal ID and Company ID.
- Terms Code payment control – Alerts POS clerk with special instructions (P.O. required, Cash Only). Option to cut off any sales to a particular customer. Used to define the form type for online invoices, picking slips, and cashes receipts.
- User based Access Control – Allows user defined access to various POS functions (Add new customer, Change Customers, View Customer, Add new items, Change item, View item, Allow detail line item edit).
- Verify Available Quantities - Only ship quantities that are currently available (based on IN data).
- The product requires OSAS Accounts Receivable